Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Kids will be given a wide assortment of parts to choose from for their “focal”, or main piece. Focals made of resin or leather will be hand painted to create a totally custom necklace that they will design themselves. Then, there will be a variety of cord colors and beads to coordinate with their decorated focal. The necklaces are adjustable so the finished piece can be worn at different lengths. Many examples will be available to help with inspiration or to copy!
Workshop cost includes all supplies needed.
Tools needed for class will be provided to use (not to keep!).
- Place: Country Kitchen SweetArt, Fort Wayne, IN
- Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Time: 2:00-4:00 (Approximately 2 hours)
- Skill Level: All skill levels
- Age Level: 8 and up
- Cost: $25. Includes all supplies needed